High safety and efficiency
- No component assembly, streamlining workflow
- Permanently bonded, reducing the risk of disconnect, leakage and exposure
- Needle-free luer locking, complying with the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH/Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards and improving nursing and patient safety
- Fewer parts, decreasing
- Requires no change to nursing protocol and workflow
- Passive locking mechanism, helps reduce leakage and exposure and preventing accidental leaks
- Seamless connection with valve integrated with Alaris pump tubing
- Available with low-sorbing tubing
Basic Product Features
- Ergonomically designed 3-part drip chamber for comfortable, secure handling
- Advanced precise roller clamp
- Soft, clear PVC tubing with new type of safe plasticizer
Key Product Features
AirStop: an innovative, hydrophilic depth filter membrane ensuring AirStop safety in case of emptied fluid container. Maintains the tubing completely filled with fluid. Works further as a particle filter with a filtration efficiency of 15 µm and even lower. PrimeStop: a protective cap lined with a bacteria-tight hydrophobic membrane placed on the Luer Lock fitting, stops fluid leaking and protects against contamination. PrimeStop automates priming and ends messy dripping.
– Spike or perforator
– Air inlet with air filter and protective cap.
– Drip-counting chamber.
– Flow regulator.
– Y-injection site.
The material components must not modify the properties of the fluids or solutions passing through the infusion set.
– Medical grade materials, PVC-based.
– Transparent (allowing bubble detection), supple and resistant to kinking.
– Minimum length: 150cm, giving the IV set an overall length of 170-180cm.
– ID 3mm, OD 4.1mm
Perforator or Spike:
– Materials: plastic ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), POM (polyacetal), polystirole.
– Hollow device, double channel with sharp tapering cannulae, located at the proximal end of the IV set, ensuring a safe seal between the IV line and the fluid container (bottle or bag).
– Spike can be moulded as part of the infusion chamber or connected by non-kinking tubing.
– Male Luer lock, preferably mobile.
– Protection cap.
– With or without a purging filter.