Lubricated Ultra Safe
- Do not reuse latex condoms.
- Use a new condom every time you have sexual intercourse or other acts between partners that involve contact with the penis.
- Store latex condoms in a cool, dry place (below 100°F) and avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- If the rubber material is sticky or brittle or obviously damaged, do not use the condom.
- If the color is uneven or changed, do not use the condom.
- Make sure there is adequate lubrication.
- If you add lubricant, use a water-based lubricant.
- DO NOT USE OIL BASED LUBRICANTS, such as those made with petroleum jelly (e.g. Vaseline), mineral oil, vegetable oil, or cold cream, as these may damage the condom.
DEGREE OF STI PROTECTION
- Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STIS by providing a barrier against the source of the infection.
- Latex condoms are most effective against STIS such as HIV infection (AIDS) and gonorrhea that are spread by contact with the head of the penis.
- Latex condoms are less effective against STIS such as Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes. This STIS can also be spread by contact with infected skin that is not covered by condom.
Conex Condoms are designed for pleasure and total reliability. Made from premium quality natural rubber latex, each Conex Condom is electronically tested to provide maximum protection and safety
Conex Condoms are for family planning and prevention of sexually transmitted infections. However, no method of contraception can guarantee 100% effectiveness.
Avoid oil-based lubricants such as petroleum jelly and baby oil as these will damage latex condoms.
Conform to ISO 4074
Male latex condoms manufactured by Natalie Group are designed for pleasure and total reliability. Made from premium quality natural rubber latex, each condom is electronically tested to provide maximum protection and assurance.
|Width||52mm ± 2mm|
|Colour||Natural, Black, Green, Red, Purple, Yellow, Orange.|
|Shape||Smooth, Dotted, Ribbed, Parallel-sided / Teat-ended|